Are you ready to enroll? Great! Please read a few important reminders before enrolling:
You will need to have the following documents to enroll your student:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Unofficial Transcript
- Proof of Residency (current utility bill, bank statement, lease/rental/mortgage papers)
- Proof of Age (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, state ID or Driver's License)
- Any court-ordered documents*
- Withdrawal Slip from the previous school*
- Copy of IEP or Special Education Documentation*
*if applicable to the student
If you are in the High Desert region, the following programs are available: Home School, Independent Study, and Online Modle. If you are located outside of the High Desert region, our Online Model is the only program available to you.
To apply from the comfort of your home click the link below to enroll if at any point you need assistance with the online registration call us at 760-843-6622 or download our registration packet at the bottom of the page to print at home and bring to a location near you. Once enrollment applications are received our registrars will contact you to confirm enrollment and schedule a meeting.
The online application will take up to 20 minutes to complete. Helpful Tips:
- Create a new account when enrolling - you will receive an email confirmation - make sure to check your spam folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.
- Save your work as you go!
- Have required documents already uploaded to your computer.
- Call Us at 760-843-6622 if you need help!