To begin the enrollment process, please fill out the form on this page. Alternatively, you can click this link to access our online enrollment portal directly.
Enroll with Taylion!
Interested in Enrolling? Sign Up For Our 2022-23 School Year!
To begin the enrollment process, please fill out the form on this page. Alternatively, you can click this link to access our online enrollment portal directly. You can also download/print this enrollment form here.
By providing this information, you agree to receive calls/texts from a school representative.
Message and data rates may apply.
Thank you for your interest in our schools. We encourage you to enroll in our 2022-23 School Year Independent Studies, Homeschool, and/or Online Programs by completing the Reg-Online Application Form.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (760) 951-5501.
Physically located in Victorville and Adelanto, CA, Taylion provides options for students in Apple Valley, Barstow, Hesperia, Lancaster, Palmdale, Big Bear Lake, Big Bear, Crestline, Helendale, Lake Arrowhead, Lucerne Valley, Phelan & Wrightwood CA.
You will need to have the following documents to enroll your student:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Unofficial Transcript
- Proof of Residency (current utility bill, bank statement, lease/rental/mortgage papers)
- Proof of Age (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, state ID, or Driver’s License)
- Any court-ordered documents*
- Withdrawal Slip from the previous school*
- Copy of IEP or Special Education Documentation*
*if applicable to the student
Helpful tips for completing online registration:
- The application will take about 20 minutes to complete
- Create a new account when enrolling – you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox.
- Save your work as you go!
- Have the required documents already uploaded to your computer?
Call Us at (760) 951-5501 if you need help!
If you need more information, visit our FAQs or pathways and programs page to learn more. If you can’t find the answers you’re seeking, call one of our enrollment specialists at (760) 951-5501!