We know how important it is for parents and families to be involved in their child’s learning. Taylion is committed to providing resources for parents and families. Here you will find links to various communication and information systems, as well as our school calendar. Please reach out to your school counselors or teachers for information regarding courses your child may be taking.
ParentSquare is our main communication hub for all parents. With this tool you can:
- RSVP for school or social events
- Be the first to know about upcoming events
- Read announcements or information from Taylion!
School Pathways is our student information system where parents can log in and view:
- Current classes your child is enrolled in
- Report cards
- Course progress for each enrolled child
- Assessment results, including CAASPP and ELPAC results
If you registered with us using Reg-Online, the same log in can be used to view all your student’s information.