With the ability to work from home and on my own schedule, I’m able to expand my learning and time with my family. The online program provides me with tools that I need to achieve success in a world driven by technology. I would highly recommend the online program to students who want to work ahead and challenge themselves academically.DamirasOnline Program
Taylion Academy has been an experience of a lifetime. Renato has been with the Home School program since 2016 and it has been an amazing academic journey partnered with fantastic personal achievements. This program has allowed us to grow together as a family and be heavily involved in the way he learns - we love it.Parents of RenatoHomeschool Program
At Taylion, teachers push you to your full potential, even when you feel like you’ve hit rock bottom. Taylion is a stress-free zone where you can do your work at your own pace. Thank you Taylion Academy for being such a great school, and family.KaylaIndependent Study
No matter how or why you join the Taylion family, we are here to support you at every step. When you enroll, you will meet with a counselor to discuss your plans before and after graduation. To look ahead at graduation requirements, check here!
- Call 911 For Immediate Life Threatening Emergencies
- Universal Complaint Form
- Crisis Walk-in Clinic- Valley Star Crisis Walk-in Center- Open 24 hours (all ages) Phone: 760-245-8837 Address: 12240 Hesperia Rd, Ste. A, Victorville 92395
- California Youth Crisis Line (800) 843-5200 – 24 hours
- California Mental Health Helpline (855) 559-3923 www.californiamentalhealthhelp.com
- Teen Line (800) TLC-TEEN or (800) 852-8336– a teen-to-teen hotline 6pm-10pm PST daily or visit http://teenlineonline.org
- Suicide prevention Lifeline (800)273-8255 www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor/ Fee 24/7 support at your fingertips.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (800)662-4357. National Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential referrals and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
- Call 211 for Assistance with Resources: Housing, food, transportation, legal assistance, mental health and much more.
- Domestic Violence hotline: (800)799-7233
- LGBTQ Hotline (866)488-7386 or Text START to 678-678
- National Child Abuse hotline: Text or call (800)422-4453
- Taylion High Desert Academy partners with Care Solace to support the well-being of students, staff, and their family members. Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential care coordination service that can help you quickly find mental health or substance use treatment options matched to your needs regardless of circumstance.
- If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- 1. Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365 in any language.
- 2. Visit www.caresolace.com/thda and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.