Our online program guides students through their learning with engaging, diverse content. A flexible schedule and parent resources ensure each student attains their academic goals and is empowered through regular communication with educational professionals.
TK-12 Online Public School California
How Does Our Online Program Work?
With a dedicated academic instructor, learning coach, and counselor Taylion provides support for our online students in 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade to succeed at every step of their journey. Students are assigned math and English courses from our catalog and can choose from an array of engaging electives.
- Students complete robust coursework online, supported with immersive multimedia such as videos, simulations, and other inter-actives
- Instructors maintain clear communication with students and host synchronous, live sessions for added support.
- Communication is maintained on a regular basis through phone, email, virtual meetings, instant messages, and more!
- Lesson plans are at no cost for families enrolled at our schools.
- For students without Internet access, coursework will be made accessible
Does your child need a Chromebook to complete coursework?
We are committed to making sure every student is successful in Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Hesperia, Lancaster, Palmdale, Big Bear Lake, Big Bear, Crestline, Helendale, Lake Arrowhead, Lucerne Valley, Phelan & Wrightwood CA. In order for our Taylion students to have their best opportunity for success, we are prepared to (as needed) give them access to Chromebooks with the most updated security and software.
If you need a Chromebook, please be sure to sign the agreement below. You will need to print and sign the last page only. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call the office nearest you!